Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dream Chaser

For me, life is simple. We were put in this Earth to maximize the potential of our lives. I truly believe that time and effort in this lifetime must be used to chase our dreams, wants and desires in order to live a meaningful and fulfilling life no matter how difficult, even in the situation of the impossible. If a person desires to achieve a goal, a state of mind, he should do so with the use of everything at his disposal at the given time.

I intend to do just that.

More to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, dude. I've been day dreaming for a while now about a TV show idea that would be like the Anthony Bourdain of football pub culture. Like travel to cities notorious for football and cover the pub, the stadium, the history, the supporters etc. Like a combo of Anthony Bourdain, E! Wild On, and Premier League World. It's my dream and I have no idea where I'd go to pitch it but I am not going to sit on my hands anymore. This is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete