Thursday, June 11, 2009

£80m Ronnie...


I'm not too bothered to see Cristiano go to be honest. The player was a good servant to the club due to his skills which can not be doubted. I must say though that I was never truly fascinated by him compared to my other United heroes such as Cantona, Beckham and vNistelrooy. I always had the feeling he never gave his all to the club, having mentioned his desire to go to the Bernabeu around the 06/07 season.

With that said, no player is bigger than Manchester United. The club will move on like it always had. We can surely expect Sir Alex Ferguson to make a move in the coming weeks with the intent to find a replacement for Cristiano.

I'm really hopeful that United try to sign Ribery of FC Bayern, Gourcuff of Bordeaux and Aguerro of Atletico Madrid. Any two combination of the three would really make my summer transfer season...

Thanks for the £80mil Ronnie...

No comments:

Post a Comment