Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nervous? Better Believe It!


Nervous. To say that I am is an understatement. This is Barcelona, this is not a joke anymore. I expect Barca to attack United at every possible chance while maintaining much of the possession as they usually do. On the other hand, we'll counter the living hell out of the Catalan side. That I guarantee!

As for my personal enjoyment, I will be heading to Barristers in St. Louis to see the match. I expect to be surrounded by my closest mates yelling obscenities at our Barca counterparts and singing all throughout. I expect the Stella Artois to keep flowing. I expect anti-United fans showing even more hatred. But more importantly, I expect a sublime performance from the United boys. That will surely help me forget the shite that has been the past six months...

One can only believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment