Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stress, Headaches and a Possible Bright Side!


Finally getting around to update my blog rather pleases me! Its not that I have been slackin' around when it comes to that, but the chore of updating everyone about my triumphs and tribulations simply doesn't come to mind lately. I really feel terrible about putting things completely on the side once I get bored about something. Anyhow, maybe I can bring this blog and my WDKF writings back to life.

During my last complaint, I mean entry, I was moaning about not having a job at the moment and the like. Just to give you an update, I was recently given a job offer by a big company in Leipzig to teach Business English. I was ready to take the position but was unable to thanks to paperwork. Good thing though, the powers that be really like my resume' and are currently holding the position 'till I get my working permit in January.... perhaps the tides are turning when it comes to that part...

German studies are going quite good as well although it gets more and more complicated for me. I don't think it is a problem for me, the speaking and understanding bit, but I find it hard to keep up with all of the rules. I may know them but often forget to put it in practice in actual situations. I must say though, I feel that I can communicate and get my thoughts across better than most of my classmates despite my grammar. But as you all know, that is not good enough for me and drives me to the brink of insanity. Let's just hope it starts to click soon and gets better along the way!

On a brighter note, I'm really starting to get excited about January. Even though I have been in Leipzig for quite a while and have started a whole new life with some new cool friends, I still miss people from the States. I'm really pumped to see my Family once they visit in a month's time. Also looking forward to seeing the two friends who prove to be most patient when it comes to dealing with me. Maybe seeing everyone once again will give me the motivation I often lack lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment